Wednesday 18 March 2009

Hasslefree Zombies 01



These are the first batch of zombie miniatures from Hasslefree Miniatures that I bought. They are 28mm scale and are beautifully sculpted by Kevin White. Left to right they are HFW701a Zombie, HFZ201 Zombie Ray, HFZ200 Zombie Ashlee and HFZ203 Zombie Suzi. Any similarity between Zombie Ray and Shaun (Simon Pegg) from Shaun of the Dead is I'm sure, deliberate! Of all the minature companies, Hasslefree, are without doubt the friendliest and nicest to deal with. Apart from making great figures their customer service is second to none.



3 comments:

  1. Hi, Vampifan.
    Nice Blog - can't wait to see more of your piccies.
    I am currently reading the "Twilight" saga and so I find your blogsite a perfect compliment to my reading.
    More Vampires pleez.

    A friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Crash, nice to have you on board. Rest assured that vampires will appear. With a name like Vampifan I'm not likely to ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hasslefree = best minis around. That's just about all there is to say. I hope to add these zeds to my collection in due time.

    -John
    http://thescreamingalpha.com

    ReplyDelete